Idiotville: Erie, PA’s Favorite Podcast
Idiotville #102: This is only going to get weirder and worse
May 10, 2020
It's Dill, Brent, Steve, Marty, and Jake!
WASH YOUR HANDS!
- Quick mental health check-in!
- Social Media Fatigue is real, and it's happening. Don't watch conspiracy videos. We talk reopening or if we're stuck in a never-ending cycle of ramp up and rollback.
- What would we do if there was a "miracle vaccine"?
- What's our go-to "quick meal" when we're in no mood to cook and don't want to order. We're all fat, so you should probably listen.
- BONUS: Marty tells us how he thought a sneeze was going to kill him earlier in the day, then demonstrates for us, completely unplanned, later in the hour.
- There's also our usual tangents and fun, so listen in!
- We've moved hosts, to www.buzzsprout.com so please let us know if there's any issue getting the show!
Our theme song is composed and performed by Warehouse 11: Guitars by Brian Blake, drums by Dave Blake, bass by Chris Owoc
Find us all over the place:
- instagram: idiotvillepodcast
- Twitter: @BrentNLibery, @ErieScastle, @TheRealJakeNew1, @Dill_spears, @TedBrogan2, @MartyBalawkay
Join our Facebook group!
Support the show (http://Patreon.com/idiotvillepodcast)